Utilizing the services of Academia.edu we are able to provide a forum for a continuing debate of CRE’s view that the common law that provides for the management of the administrative state should be subject to an impartial review pursuant to the mandates of the Administrative Conference of the United States. See this post.
This page is dedicated to publicizing established pathways to our single objective, the initiation of A Multidisciplinary Review of Common Law in the Administrative State.
Pathways to the Multidisciplinary Review of Common Law
- A Global Survey of Legal Academics
- Legal Priorities Project
- Foundations of Legal Priorities Research
See this path setting report prepared by Inside EPA.
The Biden Administration is working on a regulation which will reverse a Trump regulation which restricted the ESG program.
The forthcoming Biden regulation is a pacesetter because:
- It is a formal rulemaking issued by the Department of Labor
- Virtually every major player will submit comments, and
- Most importantly there is a private sector enforcement mechanism which could keep the participants honest.
Private Sector Enforcement Mechanism
Here is the textbook definition of an ESG Investment Fund: