The American Chemistry Council operates a Center for Endocrine Screening and Testing. This Center represents a premier scientific, technical, and advocacy resource for the chemical industry on endocrine issues, particularly in EPA’s EDSP. The wide range of services provided by the Center includes the following:
- Consortium formation and management through CPTD
- Interaction on behalf of members with EPA
- Preparation of Requests for Proposal (RFP) and proposal solicitation from contract labs
- Scheduling of testing to optimize other scientifically relevant information (OSRI), assay known performance, and limitations of testing protocols
- Review OSRI to determine whether one or more EDSP Tier 1 screens can be omitted
- Interpretation of test data for individual assays and the overall EDSP Tier 1 battery, as well as submittal to EPA.
Click here for the ACC Center’s website