There will be a Passive Acoustic Monitoring Course from February 9-11, 2015, in New Orleans, LA. This course provides universal PAM monitoring with kits. It provides classroom and practical boat sessions for personnel new to the offshore industry who are interested in PAM.
1) Sound In Water
2) Marine Mammals
3) Anthropogenic Noise in the Sea
4) Effects of Anthropogenic Noise on Marine Mammals
5) PAM Principles & the Role of the PAM Operator
6) PAM Hardware & Operations
7) PAM Software
8) PAMGuard Workshop
9) Practical PAM Session on boat session
See www.seiche.com in training courses section for more details, registration and booking. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.