From CRE’s DME Hotline: 1-800-613-7678 (Denver, CO)

I really don’t know what to tell you about this except that I’m on oxygen.  I depend on it.  I mean you really panic when you can’t get your breath.  These people are so good and so considerate, they immediately respond if you have a problem with anything, they there for any kind of advice or question.  You feel like you can call them with anything and there going to be for you nobody understands what it’s like not to be able to catch your breath.  And to know that there is somebody there that really cares and will do everything in there power to help you out.  A big company is not going to do that.  A big huge company, there gonna supply your needs but they’re not gonna give you the self assurance and, I’m sorry this is a little rough.  I’ve had kind of a rough week myself this week but I just don’t want you guys to do this.  I am so against it and besides the fact that we need small companies in this country.  This country was built on small companies and it’s just not right.  These people have families, they have lives they trying to make a living for and I just don’t think it’s right that you let these big companies come in and take over this type of business that means so much to our community and to our well-being.  I really don’t know what to say to you but please don’t let this happen.  Thank you for your time.”

Listen to complete call

Leave a Reply