From CRE’s DME Hotline: 1-800-613-7678 (Fortuna, MO)

I’m disabled handicapped. I’m on oxygen and I’ve been paying into this Medicare system since its conception. And I want to know why they’re thinking about putting us on this one company. Why are they taking away the company that we were used to, that have been my medical provider for quite a while now and they’re excellent in their work. And I don’t worry about whether I’m going to be able to breathe tomorrow or not with this company because they’re here if I need them. This new company we’re talking about may not be. What am I going to do. Just sit here and breathe my last breath and die? I worked hard all my life. Ever since Social Security was founded. I was born in the same year it was enacted. I worked hard all my life. I’ve not asked for anything other than what I feel like I’ve earned and why should the government take it away from me? It isn’t right. I don’t think they should be able to do it and are we becoming a communist country, is that what this is amounting to? This worries me, worries me sick. I’m old and I’m almost 75 years old and I do not understand it. Why are you doing this to us? Please help us. I love this company that’s helping me now and I just wouldn’t want to have to have any other company besides them. I trust them. They help me when I need it. They’re excellent in their service and I just can’t believe there’s anybody that would be any better. Thank you.”

Listen to complete call

Leave a Reply