From CRE’s DME Hotline: 1-800-613-7678 (Groveport, OH)

I live in Groveport, Ohio which is kind of in the country. And I have had such good service from Cornerstone for my medical equipement. They have been friendly, they have been helpful, they have have met my emergencies, and they have quality equipment. I don’t know what criteria to the government is using to decide who’s gonna supply my medical equipment. However, I would like to say that if the equipment isn’t top notch then there’s no reason to have it in the first place. Number two, cusomer service is the most important after quality of equipment. Customer service, people who like to know you, who come into your home, and who are friendly and suggest help for you to, you know, get your equipment or use your equipment better. It’s ridiculous to think that other people that I didn’t choose are going to do that. And I have have had two here in the Columbus, Ohio area, and they were Mount Carmel Medical Equipment, and now Cornerstone has taken over that, and it is just the greatest service I have ever had on anything.”

Listen to complete call

Leave a Reply