From CRE’s DME Hotline: 1-800-613-7678 (Westerville, OH)

“I’m only calling because I receive my medical equipment in the mail through a medical company and I have had a very successful rate with the medical company that is prescribing my medicine. I have sleep apnea and they supply to me. I have…I’m sure you know what that is.Its when I stop breathing while I am asleep. and I have a thing which helps me breath while I am asleep called a CPAP. I also use a Nebuliser because I have another illness called COPD and they sent my medicine and sometimes because of my other illnesses I am not able to pick up my medicine at the pharmacy and this makes it very convenient for me and I like the company that I am dealing with and it’s bringing my medication and I would like for them to continue and I would like to have my rights be heard and the freedom to choose who I would like to send my medicine. I have been dealing with these people, this company for a number of years and I would like to continue with you. I appreciate their service and their very helpful to me with my needs and I thank you very much.”

Listen to complete call

Leave a Reply