From CRE’s DME Hotline: 1-800-613-7678 (Orange, TX)

Yes, I’m calling to report that I’m very very unhappy with this new law and it’s affect on me. And what it’s going to do to me physically and spiritually and mentally with this competitive bidding. I’m in a hospital bed in my own home trying to learn how to walk again. I have a bariatric wheel chair. I have an oxygenater in my home for COPD. I’m on constant oxygen and now I’m receiving information that this competitive bidding is about my Medicare. And because this new law has been passed by Congress I could be forced to use a different home medical equipment supplier chosen by the US government. The medical supplier that I’ve been using for years since I’ve been sick in bed and I’m only 49 years old, has been great to me. And fine with me and good to me and I do not need to have to lowest bidder or whatever crap this new stuff is. I am very unhappy with this new law, I vote every voting opportunity. And I will be remembering this, thank you very much. If you need to get in touch with me at all for further grievance. “

Listen to complete call

Leave a Reply