I know I am in the same situation as many Durable Medical Equipment Suppliers
I know I am in the same situation as many Durable Medical Equipment Suppliers. I have acquired the Bond for our company and I have completed all of the work room information for accreditation. The only thing we are waiting on is the survey. Due to the back log I do not know if will have our accreditation complete by the October 1st deadline. We have worked very hard to complete everything we have been required to do. We really need CMS to give an extension for the accreditation deadline. Due the oxyen cap and the allowable reductions, cash flow is very tight as it is. For us not to be able to bill Medicare for a period of time, could very easily doom our company. I hope CMS realizes the possibility of how many DME companies could go out of business without this extension.