The Association of American Pesticide Control Officials (AAPCO)/ State, Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), Issues Research and Evaluation Group (SFIREG), Full Committee will hold a 2- day meeting, beginning on June 1, 2015, and ending June 2, 2015. This notice announces the location and times for the meeting and sets forth the tentative agenda topics. DATES: The meeting will be held on Monday, June 1, 2015, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. to noon on Tuesday, June 2, 2015.
Tentative agenda topics are:
1. OPP/OECA Program Updates
2. Update on SmartLabel and the EEnterprise project
3. Design for the Environment (DfE) logos on pesticide labels
4. SFIREG Guidance on State Managed Pollinator Plans
5. Report on first OPP/OECA Project Officer Training Session
6. Federal Credentials update on any revisions to the state/tribal guidance to clarify regional flexibility in determining inspector experience
7. Discuss adjustments to inspection time allocations (Results of SLA survey)
8. EPA Spanish Labeling Workgroup
9. Discussion on Office of Inspector General (OIG) Quick Action Report on Region 8
10. Review of FY 2016–17 NPM Guidance.
Click here to read Federal Register notice of this SFIREG meeting.